On Jul 1, 5:03 am, "Scott Moonen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Milan, I took another look at the error and your template.  Judging from the
> error (it seems to be complaining about some access to the member object,
> rather than the project list), I think the reference to line 9 is a red
> herring.  In other words, the outermost tag that Django is rendering at the
> time is your outer for loop, but the real problem is occurring in the
> rendering of an inner loop.
>
> So I'd ignore the reference to line 9 and look further at the inner contents
> of that for loop.  I don't think the entire for loop is included in the
> dpaste traceback snippet, as I don't see its endfor.

The problem is with the {% for m in p.members.all %} line, where the
manytomanyfield members gets resolved.  When I comment out that for
loop things are fine.  I have no problem doing this in the django
shell:

>>> for p in Project.objects.all():
>>>   p.members.all()

But it causes a FieldError in the template only on production (apache/
mod_python) which is running MySQL4 while my dev has MySQL5.  I will
try a recent copy of the db to see if it's something in the db.  Also,
I made a UserProfile model change since I upgraded to queryset-
refactor/trunk which consisted of doing OneToOneField(User,
primary_key=True) ...

--
Milan