> Does that mean it works for you as well if you update to latest?  I only
> knew nfa was not part of trunk at that point because I looked it up after
> trying reverting to 7951 to test your environment.  I found the
> autodiscover() caused an exception because it didn't exist...so if you were
> running 7951 it must have been a newforms-admin branch version?  Not sure
> why that wouldn't have worked but if it's fixed in latest it's probably not
> worth tracking down.

Yes, it does work for me. I had both the newforms-admin and an older
trunk checked out on my machine, but it appears that I updated my nfa
branch, and not my trunk, but then went ahead and installed my (old)
trunk code. PEBKAC.

Sorry for wasting your time, but thanks a lot for your help anyway, Karen.

--Jon