On Sun, Jul 20, 2008 at 12:01 PM, Jon Atkinson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> I've uploaded my complete project tree (it's fairly small, and I've
> included the sqlite database). The admin username and password is
> 'test'. It's available at:
>
> http://jonatkinson.co.uk/static/junk/myproj.zip
>
> FWIW, I'm using SVN trunk at revision 7951. I realise that asking
> anyone to download and run my project just to help me fix a problem is
> quite a presumptious request, but I live in hope :-)

I downloaded the zip file, unzipped it, ran the development server, and all
went to my localhost admin page and I have 'Auth', 'People' and 'Sites' I
can edit.  I'm running trunk r8007.

You can't really be using trunk 7951 -- that's from before newforms-admin
merge which was 7967??  Try updating to latest trunk?

Karen