I have been trying to learn django through the examples in the
Practical Django Projects book, though following the code bit by bit
leaves a trail of errors that must be diagnosed item by item which
detracts from learning the framework.

I have managed to find solutions in the google groups to some of the
problems, but not all of them and I am wondering when an updated
version of the source code which works with 1.0 will be released. Does
anyone have this project working using the 1.0 release of Django?
Would you be willing to post the code or email me the source?

Thanks in advance.