Hi,

I'm half way through the book (using 1.0 beta).

I have made a couple of changes as I went through.

What is the current error you have?

(Looking back through the archives of django users I believe the author is
still working on updated versions of the source code).

Regards,

Ray Smith
http://RaymondSmith.com