Heh - looks like I spoke too soon.  When I try to get mod_wsgi running
with my PHP-infested Apache instance, it crashes anyway.  Looks like the
same problem as with mod_python/Django.  If anyone else has got this
running, I'd love to hear from you...

In the meantime, I'll keep plugging at it and if I discover anything
interesting I'll post it to the list.

Regards,

Giles

--
Giles Thomas
MD & CTO, Resolver Systems Ltd.

Try out Resolver One! <http://www.resolversystems.com/get-it/>

17a Clerkenwell Road, London EC1M 5RD, UK
VAT No.: GB 893 5643 79
Registered in England and Wales as company number 5467329.
Registered address: 843 Finchley Road, London NW11 8NA, UK