Hi, i wasn't sure whether i should ask this here or on the google app
engine list.

I really have two problems. The first is, if i have a form that i
populate choices in a choicefield using entries in the database, it
only updates once. Every time after the first time it just uses the
same vales it found before, even if i go add more items to the
dateabase. I have tried deleting all browser cache.

I have a datastore model (reason for being unsure) that i am trying to
load with information submitted through a django model form. For a
long time, when i would submit the form i would get an error
initialize the datastore model using named arguments in the
constructor. it would say:
'unicode' object has no attribute 'is_saved'

I would send these values using:
form = SearchForm(request.POST)
MyModel(
    field_name = form.cleaned_data.get('field_name', 'default'),
    bool_field_name = form.cleaned_data.get('bool_field_name', False)
)

I would get this error even if i tried to pass values directly, like:
MyModel(field_name="value", bool_field_name=True)

Lately, though, the page has just been always failing when checking
is_valid() on the form. (always returns False)

I am a fairly novice django user, and a fairly novice app engine user.
I have read the djangobook many times, and i have googled this problem
to death. If anyone has any suggestions or advice or anything that
might help me, please reply. I would greatly appreciate it.