First of all, I know the tutorial supplies somewhat of a poll, and
I've been through it.

What I want to do is make an app that has one poll (or question) of
the day that someone can edit from the admin interface. Each question
has 4 choices. Also, there will not be user registration, just a field
to input your name. I also want to use ModelForm.

Now, should I have each question have a ManyToMany with choices, or
each choice have a ForeignKey with a question? Initially I thought a
ManyToMany would be good since its widget is multiple choice field in
ModelForm. But, it also showed up as a multiple choice (with no
choices yet!) in the admin interface.

So I decided to go with the way the tutorial had it setup, but I got
some error about a missing column when I tried to save a choice. (I'm
using sqlite3 and the SVN version) It also did that when I tried to
have it stacked inline with question. I tried flushing, resyncing the
db, and using django-evolution (after it didn't work). So I'm deciding
to start all over.

How can I get choices, a CharField I guess, to show up as radio select
widgets in a form?
Also, at the bottom of the page I want to show each (in standard text)
Question of the day and its choices. I'm assuming that's just simply
reading CharFields and displaying them?