wish i could edit the previous post... but the styles issue was due to
the documentroot being a level below what it should have been... this
is working now using the website name as the NameVirtualHost... go
figure...

the carclubhub.com website is giving me a mod_python error, which is
expected as there is no django apps in the directory it is looking for
them in.

Graham, thanks for all your help.