> > I then figured it may run into a loop of saving the same model, so i
> > was going to use signals but ran into the same issue that it would
> > still need to be in the save function.
>
> Are you talking about the infinite loop problem here? I don't understand
> this paragraph.

Yes sir, after talking with webology, he also pointed out it would end
up in an infinite loop. So i went looking into signals.

So with the help there and here, i moved onto signals.py. By trial and
error, I hope to get going, but have run into a roadblock.

If in the signals.py I put "from stories.models import Article", i
receive ImportError: cannot import name Article. Now my reasoning
behind this maybe wrong as well, so a little explanation there. I want
to import the model so I can do my query on all objects to find the
previous one with the old location...( or I think that is how I should
handle it)

thanks again

matt