Oops, I found something. I am using apache2 + mod_wsgi and I notice that
instead of using my Fink python ('/sw/bin/python') it's using my mac python
('/usr/bin/python').
I compiled mod_wsgi with fink python, even though I had to put something
like:

WSGIDaemonProcess webapps user=alan group=staff processes=1 threads=16\

         python-path=/sw/lib/python2.5:/sw/lib/python2.5/site-packages

in my httpd.conf file.

Yet, under the light of these news I still have no idea about how to solve
my problem. And maybe now it's a new problem: how to make apache2 + mod_wsgi
use fink python and not system python (for Mac in particular)?

Cheers,
Alan