I had my dkim-filter working on a previous server, but when I migrated,
and we build some new ones I am now having problem getting mail to sign.

Platform:

openSuse 11.1

postfix

dkim-filter 2.7.2

I use the postfix, openSSL and dkim-filter packages that come with the
openSuse distro.

I am using the same selector as before (I copied it)

I have configured /etc/mail/dkim/dkim.conf to point to an internalhosts
file and set InternalHosts for all clients that connect to my postfix
server and added the IP of the locahost (and even tried adding
"localhost" itself) but in all cases the message is "no signature data".

The dkim header is applied to outgoing email, but the signature is
always missing.

Guidance?

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information in this Internet email is confidential
and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access
to this email by anyone else is unauthorized.