*** Democracies Online Newswire - http://www.e-democracy.org/do ***

Be sure to take the Actionize <http://www.actionize.com> tour
<http://www.actionize.com/mytour/mytour1.php> as you explore this new
site.  It will be interesting to determine how their tools compare
with sites like E-ThePeople, Grassroots.com, Speakout, and others.

I am interested in any effort that allows people to work to solve a
problem beyond sending letters of protest to government or elected
officials.  The Internet allows people to organize and solve problems
in new ways, however most political site tend to accelerate or make
more efficient traditional politics.  Time will tell how the current
generation of political organizing sites come to be used.  Comments?

Steven Clift
Democracies Online

From:
http://www.actionize.com/about.php

AlliedMinds, Incorporated

"We bring real-world results to virtual communities."

AlliedMinds, Inc. is a privately held Delaware corporation, conceived
in mid-1999 and incorporated in April, 2000. Our offices are in
Seattle, Washington. The co-founders are Paul T. Rhinehart, PhD, and
Patrick Kuharic.

We're very happy you're here. Our products are designed with the
fundamental goals of pushing the envelope of what you can do on the
web, improving your online experience, and empowering you to obtain
real-world outcomes and goals you seek.

AlliedMinds produces a suite of innovative, patent pending web tools
that gives users fundamentally new, powerful ways to harness group
power for individual benefit. We bring people and organizations
unlimited ability to collaborate and communicate, in order to drive
real-world results.

Communication is power, and group action is power. We produce tools
that open doors and revolutionize markets.

One of our basic driving premises is that the web can become a much
more useful place for users to obtain real, meaningful results they
seek. Online communities are filled with discussion of issues and
goals that members consider to be very important and feel strongly
about but there is a need for tools to harness that discussion and
channel it into real-world outcomes that users seek. We provide those
tools.

AlliedMinds deploys our innovative tools on our action-oriented
website, Actionize.com. This is the first of our many planned
"action" sites. At Actionize.com, members find unique capabilities to
band together to drive the results they seek for political, consumer
and social issues and events that they care about, on local, national
and international levels.

In addition, AlliedMinds deploys our innovative tools for use by a
wide variety of partner companies, non-profits, government and civic
bodies, and websites. If your organization or site is interested in
deploying the AlliedMinds action tools on your own site, please
contact us.

AlliedMinds’ current product suite is only our initial entree into
the web software and group-aggregation market. We have exciting
visions for these tools -- useful and exciting enhancements are
already in the works for version 2.0. We believe that the internet
has many revolutionary developments in store in the area of group
activity and coordination, and we are excited to be on the forefront
of new applications.

We are eager to receive your inquiries and comments regarding our
products or partnerships -- please email us at
        [EMAIL PROTECTED]

^               ^               ^                ^
Steven L. Clift    -    W: http://www.publicus.net
Minneapolis    -   -   -     E: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Minnesota  -   -   -   -   -    T: +1.612.822.8667
USA    -   -   -   -   -   -   -     ICQ: 13789183

*** Please send submissions to:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]     ***
*** To subscribe, e-mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]          ***
***         Message body:  SUB DO-WIRE                  ***
*** To unsubscribe instead, write: UNSUB DO-WIRE        ***

*** Please forward this post to others and encourage    ***
*** them to subscribe to the free DO-WIRE service.      ***