Thanks for the reply. :)

So, I pretty much read the entry for accuracy and edit it for
grammar/spelling, make spelling/grammar changes, and then detail what
I did in the Discussions section?

I'm a bit unsure about where in the Wiki I would rate or time stamp.
I didn't see ratings, but I saw version numbers.  Am I looking in the
wrong place?

Thanks.

De Angela