De Angela Jackson wrote:
> Thanks for the reply. :)
>
> So, I pretty much read the entry for accuracy and edit it for
> grammar/spelling, make spelling/grammar changes, and then detail
> what I did in the Discussions section?
>
> I'm a bit unsure about where in the Wiki I would rate or time
> stamp. I didn't see ratings, but I saw version numbers.  Am I
> looking in the wrong place?
>
> Thanks.
>
> De Angela

De Angela;

You pretty much summed it up nicely. The signatuire and date/time
stamp would go in the status document at
http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/UserGuide/Status. Just
enter 5 ~'s in the section checked for accuracy with OpenOffice 4. You
can ignore the ones for version 3.4.

Regards
Keith

doc-unsubscr...@openoffice.apache.org