Alexandro Colorado wrote:

Alexandro

> I agree and would like to propose a roadmap that people can follow (hands
> off) and they can continue ongoing work. emphasizing that if they want to
> contribute, they need to self-taught and self-do without waiting for
> approval. We just dont have enough resources for a delegating and approving
> changes.

I for one am open to any and all suggestions for a road-map of how to
get this moving again. I agree also that we do not have the resources
for a highly structured delegating and approval style of work, but the
history of this list has shown that a certain level of structure is
necessary so all members know where we are and what needs doing.

> I would want to also understand the better work that we can do in promoting
> the documentation project to the rest of the community. Gamification is a
> way, or just using the blog and social network to recruit technical
> writters.

I am not overly familiar with "gamification:", but it sounds like an
interesting approach, can you expand on it a little? We have not done
enough with our blog and social media outlets to promote the
documentation or to recruit much needed talent.