We seem to suggest deleting the user profile fairly often to solve
problems. However, I don't see any mention of it in the FAQs

https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/FAQ

although it is mentioned in the How Tos page --

https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/How_Tos

as

https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/How_Tos/Handling_the_OpenOffice.org_User_Profile

I don't know where users first go to get assistance with some things,
but I'm wondering if the FAQs should be expanded, specifically by
including the user profile location information in the Installation
section of the FAQs.

Thoughts?

MzK

"We can all sleep easy at night knowing that
 somewhere at any given time,
 the Foo Fighters are out there fighting Foo."
                          -- David Letterman