On Mon, Dec 14, 2015 at 3:39 PM, Keith N. McKenna <keith.mcke...@comcast.net
> wrote:

> Kay Schenk wrote:
> > We seem to suggest deleting the user profile fairly often to solve
> > problems. However, I don't see any mention of it in the FAQs
> >
> > https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/FAQ
> >
> > although it is mentioned in the How Tos page --
> >
> > https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/How_Tos
> >
> > as
> >

> https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/How_Tos/Handling_the_OpenOffice.org_User_Profile
> >
> > I don't know where users first go to get assistance with some things,
> > but I'm wondering if the FAQs should be expanded, specifically by
> > including the user profile location information in the Installation
> > section of the FAQs.
> >
> > Thoughts?
> >
> Kay;
>
> I have added FAQ's about spell check problems and the profile in general
> to the General section of the FAQ's.
>
> Keith

​Thanks Keith. I'm hoping we can narrow down the cause and provide a better
solution soon.

MzK

“I appreciate failure. Failure means that an
 attempt was made,  and a lesson can be learned.
 As long as we’re alive after the effort,
 there is a chance for success the next time around.”
                                            -- George Tekai, "Oh
Myyy!"