archana nagarajan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have reviewed below sections for accuracy against v4.1.2. No changes are
> required as far as accuracy is concerned.
>
> *Autocorrect options
> <https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/UserGuide/AutoCorrect>*

Archana;
Please add the Checked for Accuracy template to the AutoCorrect document
by inserting the following into the document:
{{Documentation/CheckedAccuracy|~~~~}} and also sign the Status document
for that page by adding 4 tildes ~~~~ next to checked for accuracy by in
the status document.

> *Extensions
> <https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/UserGuide/Extensions>*

Please add the Checked for Accuracy template to the Extensions document
by inserting the following into the document:
{{Documentation/CheckedAccuracy|~~~~}} and also sign the Taus document
for that page by adding 4 tildes ~~~~ next to checked for accuracy by in
the status document.

> And, I corrected a few typos in the section -  Autocorrect options* ( only
> corrected spelling mistakes, did not do a proof read )*
>
> Regards
> Archana

Regards
Keith