Keith N. McKenna wrote:
> Jessica Steel wrote:
>> Hi Keith,
>>
>> I have done as requested though my name did not show up on the main
>> status page. I'm not overly concerned but I just thought I should
>> mention it. I will commence work on Support File Formats shortly.
>>
>> Thanks for your guidance!
>>
>> Jess
>>
>> On 22 January 2016 at 11:22, Keith N. McKenna <keith.mcke...@comcast.net>
>> wrote:

>>> Jessica;
>>>
>>> That is great, thank you very much. If you could please add the Checked
>>> for style template to the document with the following wiki-text:
>>> {{Documentation/CheckedStyle|~~~~}} the 4 tildes will add your
>>> electronic signature and date and time stamp. Any part of the user guide
>>> that you proofread you should add that template so that we know it was done.
>>> Also if you could sign the Status doc for that page with ~~~~ after my
>>> name as having proofread.
>>>
>>> Regards
>>> Keith
>>>

> Hi Jessica;
>
> Interesting, I received notification that you had changed the status doc
> however the wiki appears to be down at the moment so I cannot check to
> see what actually changed. As soon as I can get to it I will take a look
> and see what is happening.
>
> Thank you for all the work you are putting in.
>
> Regards
> Keith

Jessica;

I checked the wiki and it appears that you signed the wrong section in
the status document. What looks like happened is that you proofread
https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/UserGuide/AutoCorrect
which is a part of the introductory Material and is positioned directly
above the supported file formats in the status guide.
and that you signed

https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/UserGuide/Writer/Intro/AutoText
which is a subsection under the writer guide.

I will roll back the changes you made to the status document and if you
could please sign the the one that you actually proofread it would be
greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Keith