Hello,

I have set up a login and read the contributions page and I am
currently working my way into the user guide. Please let me know where
to begin or how I can be of assistance. As I do not know the project
yet I am most interested in anything that can gain me practical
experience in technical writing, be it manuals, software application
instructions, user guides, or even basic documentation: I am at your
disposal.

Thanks,

Jessica