Dennis E. Hamilton wrote:
> Still ...
>> [BCC to dev and users lists - please keep the conversation on doc@
>> for now, at least by BCC, since it pertains to use of the
>> wiki(s).]
>
> Of course, I could simply be over-thinking this whole thing and it
> would be more valuable to do something.

[knmc]
Sometimes over thinking can be a good thing as it can lead to needed
improvements. We just have to keep in mind what we can do with the
available resources.

> I still would like any feedback that there is before investing in
> something like this.

[knmc]
I will try to put something together over the next few days as far as
constructive feedback

> The need for development of hotfix procedures for end-users led me to
> elevate this lingering topic of mine for discussion.  I regret not
> anticipating the need for better information for situations like that
> and user trouble-shooting as well.

[knmc]
end user procedures for hot fixes need to be a part of an over-all
process for dealing with the root cause of the fix especially for
security issues.
> - Dennis

Pax
Keith