Hi Jeff,

Am Sat, 4 Dec 2010 11:49:40 -0500
schrieb Jeff Prater <j...@thoughtreactor.com>:

> -----
> Jeff Prater
>

> On Fri, Dec 3, 2010 at 11:30 PM, Jean Hollis Weber
> <jeanwe...@gmail.com> wrote:

[...]

> I never thought about people with limited bandwidth--I guess I don't
> have to worry about that where I live. :) But, like I said earlier, I
> think it would be a good idea to export the online documentation to
> PDF/ODT and include that in the LibO install so the users don't have
> drain their already limited internet.

Lucky you. I do care about the bandwidth, because I in fact have a
really crappy internet connection. My connection breaks down quite
often, so I have no internet at all. I have a reasonable connection at
work, but there I can't do LibO work at all. So a method, that allows
me to work on a document offline would be much appreciated. ;)

> Also--who creates the included help file within LibO? Is the
> information separate from from the ODT docs?

As far as I know, the help file within LibO/OOo are separate. They are
different from the user guides we produce at OOoAuthors. I have never
helped with translating those files, but I guess Sophie or André (or
someone else) could tell you more about those files. They are part of
the source code.

Sigrid