Thanks Jean,

On Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 4:27 PM, Jean Weber <jeanwe...@gmail.com> wrote:

> You might also look at some of the files in the English > Resources
> space, which includes (among other things) 4 draft chapters of the
> Contributors' Guide for the LibreOffice Documentation Team:
> * Joining the LibreOffice Documentation Team
> * Producing LibreOffice User Guides
> * Style Guide for LibreOffice User Guides
> * Using LibreOffice's Alfresco Website

I've been reading from this shelf this afternoon. Including about the Master
Doc.
You guys have certainly made great progress, with usage and the software as
well.

> These documents, and the published versions of the user guides that
> have already been rebranded (and where necessary) amended for LibO are
> also available on the wiki:
> http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation
> http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Development
>
> If you are going to work on reorganising the Getting Started book, I
> suggest putting your changed version into Getting Started > Drafts on
> Alfresco, so as not to overwrite the current published version, since
> the group has not yet agreed to my proposed changes. BTW, I have some
> other notes about things I think should be changed on a less dramatic
> scale, if you'd like to have them. You may well have even better ideas
> than I do.
>
> OK. That's a blank slate. A good place for me to start.

I'd be happy to see your ideas on any other changes. I'll keep the notes and
do my best to work them in. I'll ask if it seems necessary. You've been
reading these docs for quite a while and I'm sure you will notice
inconsistencies as well as improvements.

regards,
Richard.