Hi Robert,

On Mon, Jul 4, 2011 at 11:43 PM, Jean Weber <jeanwe...@gmail.com> wrote:
> In 3.3.3 "Enable systray QuickStarter" appears in the options where
> you say, but (at least on my copy of 3.4.1) it is not there. This
> probably explains why Robert can't find it in 3.4.1.

Jean just pointed out that this feature is not there in 3.4.1. Myself,
I prefer to stick with the version of LibreOffice currently being
distributed by Ubuntu, so I've still got 3.3.2 for the moment - I'm
sure Ubuntu will be pushing out the new version of LibreOffice
sometime in the very near future.

So the new location of the "Enable systray QuickStarter" check box is
something that will require updating at a point in the future, since
it appears to have changed.

OT: In any case, my experience with 10.04 and 11.04 is that the
QuickStarter is not functioning properly at the present time in
Ubuntu: when it is present in memory, you will be unable to restart
your system or - IIRC - log out of your session.

--
David Nelson