Hi :)
Blimey!!  I wonder why no-one used the existing link in the Users List and kept
pointing to the OOo one instead!

I prefer it when pages are sub-pages of a particular team rather than no-one
thinking it's anything to do with them and thus not maintaining the page or not
knowing what angle the page is coming from.  Soemthing i really liked about
Gnu&Linux was the automatic menus being in sub-sections.  In Windows people are
somewhat scared of using their
Start - All Programs
menu because such a lot of junk ad clutter appears it's difficult to work out
which is crucial and which should go.  Also a high chance of accidentally
selecting the wrong menu item and suddenly finding that instead of getting on
with work you are suddenly in Systems Administrators mode and dealing with
technical problems.

More importantly if people use 'my' page more then it's kinda best to keep
using it and redirect from the page people are not visiting so much.  I assume
we are talking about orders of magnitude rather than just a few more.  Also
it's not really my page.  I just copied it from Hagar's OOo one.

Regards from
Tom :)