Hi :)
When you uninstall LibreOffice it has to leave the User Profile behind
so that a new install can pick up on all the old settings and stuff.

Also the problem is that the MS uninstaller is a bit rubbish imo.  Uninstalling
any programs tends to leave a lot of stray bits behind and however carefully
the devs try to make sure it does behave it just never quite behaves properly.
LO is not alone in this.
Regards from
Tom :)