I am trying to update the EN.FAQ Wiki article on Conditional Styles
(https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Faq/Writer/156) with English screen
captures. To make the captured dialog reasonably match the text I
followed the "how to" instructions. I name the new style "TextLevel2"
(sans quotes) and switch to the "Condition" tab and select the "2nd
Outline Level" context. At this point the "how to" text says:

"in the Paragraph Styles chose TextLevel2"

Even with the "All Styles" option selected the new "TextLevel2" style
does not appear in the list of Paragraph Styles. I have tried examples
from several other resources, including the LO Writer Guide chapter 7,
and any newly created style never appears in the list of Paragraph
Styles under the Condition tab.

Am I missing something, or have I stumbled onto a regression in 4.1.2?

Regards
Dave