C wrote:
> On Sun, Oct 20, 2013 at 10:25 PM, Dave Barton wrote:
>>
>> Please disregard my previous post. I downloaded the French sample
>> document and tracked down the way that Conditional Styles actually work.
>>
>> I will try rewriting the article to make the explanation a little clearer.
>>
>> Apologies for the list noise.
>
> I wouldn't say it's list noise.  It's good to know that members of the
> team are working on stuff. A little chatter about what we are doing is
> a good thing... reminds the rest of us that there are things that need
> doing :-) and that we're not working on things in isolation.
>
> Hopefully I'll be back at it myself in the coming week (now that I
> finally seem to have stable internet access again).  I'll pick up
> where I left of with translating the Impress FAQ over from French.
>
> Clayton

Hi Clayton,

Echoing Jean's earlier comment "Great to see you back here" :)

I "think" I have now got my head around conditional styles and updated
FAQ156 with English screen captures & a sample document. I have tried to
enhance, rather than rewrite, the original author's article. I would
appreciate it if anyone can spare a moment to review my changes.

Regards
Dave