Am 20.09.2014 um 22:11 schrieb Kevin O'Brien:
> Writer Chapter 14 - Fields
>
> I have run into something that looks like a problem, but on Page 17,
> Keyboard Shortcuts, I am not getting that working on any machine with KDE
> (in this case, Kubuntu 14.04). On Windows and Ubuntu 14.04 they seem to
> work fine. Ctrl+F2 should bring up the Insert Fields window, but it isn't
> doing that. Should I ignore this? Is it unique to me?

Kevin,

AFAIK in KDE Ctrl+Fx brings up Desktop #X - so these keys are intercepted by
the OS and not passed through to the application (i.e. LibreOffice).

(If you learn how to disable temporarily this interception I'd like to know
it as I have been googling it several times but did never find a working
solution)

Regards,
Nino