Hi Jean,
Am 18.09.2014 um 08:17 schrieb Jean Weber:
Where is everyone? Is no one willing or available to review anything?
If not, then I'll just publish them as is. Quality assurance on
documentation is desirable, but if we hang around indefinitely waiting
for people, it means nothing gets published.

I reviewed the WG 4.2 Preface now. It is, from my side, ready for publishing.
If no one will take care of it I will publish it at weekend.

Chapters are here:
http://www.odfauthors.org/libreoffice/english/writer-guide/drafts-v4.2/

I put it in here.

--