Ah - I see. I've installed the help authoring extension, and there's a new
menu item. But now the Documentation/Help wiki article tells me that I have
to set up a document root, which is in my clone of the help git repository -
which of course I don't have. And as I don't know git I can't get much
further!

I'm closing down now for the night - so I won't be able to answer until
tomorrow.

-----
Peter