Hi Jean Weber,

В письме от 17 декабря 2015 15:10:40 пользователь Jean Weber написал:
> I disagree, and in fact I wrote a book on the topic (Is the Help
> Helpful).
I will read your book, if I can find it in free access. I am always happy to
learn something new. But during about 20 years of developing and support of
programs I have got a habit to believe and focus on standards rather than on
personal opinion.

> For Help to be helpful, it often should not be purely
> functional but also task-oriented description of what the user can or
> should do to achieve a goal or complete a task.
Yes, it is normaly. But it don't contain phrases such as "you can..."  or
"allows you to do". Writing tips in the Help is most difficult, because it is
difficult to kipe a good style and show all possibilities.

Best regards,
Lera