Hello world & Kendy,

> Going further, we can later change 'paragraph' to 'p', introduce 'h2' as
> a shortcut for <paragraph role="heading" level="2"> too, if we with so;
> but for the moment, I think there are XHP features that are worth
> keeping, because as a format, it gives more semantics to the text than a
> plain HTML would do.

so while you're at it (the previous mail's been perhaps too much content for a
single chunk of text & normal human attention span) ...

... can you enlighten those of use who haven't been here for so very long,
what those killer features of XHP format worth keeping are?

--

Katarina Behrens

Softwareentwicklerin LibreOffice
–––
CIB software GmbH
Geschäftsstelle Hamburg
Flachsland 10
22083 Hamburg
–––
T +49 (40) / 28 48 42 -235
F +49 (40) / 28 48 42 -100

katarina.behr...@cib.de
www.cib.de
–––
Sitz: München
Registergericht München, HRB 123286
Geschäftsführer: Dipl.-Ing. Ulrich Brandner