On 13.09.2017 22:29, Olivier Hallot wrote:
> Em 13/09/2017 17:15, Dave escreveu:
>> On 13.09.2017 16:05, Olivier Hallot wrote:
>>> Hello K-J, all
>>>
>>> I'd like to resume this topic. We now have the 6.0 branding done.
>>>
>>> https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/Branding#LibreOffice_6.0_series
>>>
>>> What do you think?
>>>
>>> Kind regards
>>> Olivier

>> I have uploaded an initial draft set of GS6.0 covers based on the new
>> branding in odf format to:
>> https://www.odfauthors.org/libreoffice/english/getting-started/draft-lo-6.0/covers-for-gs6.0/view
>> and in fodg format to:
>> https://www.odfauthors.org/libreoffice/english/getting-started/draft-lo-6.0/covers-for-gs6.0-1/view
>>
>> I will be removing the old drafts at tasit.net in the next 24 hours.
>>
>> Dave
>>
> Thanks Dave for the upload. The right direction I think.
>
> 2 remarks so far:
>
> Fix the stretching of the logo in the header
>
> the watermarks (triangles) of the body could be "cubes" instead to
> detach from previous releases...
>

> regards

Hi Oliver,

A bit puzzled by your stretching remark. There is only a uniform size
reduction of the header items, as illustrated here:
http://tasit.net/files/NoStretch.png
Both of the header components are copied from Heiko Tietze official
branding file
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/Branding#LibreOffice_6.0_series
and uniformly reduced in size for a balanced fit within the header area.
I cannot detect any disproportionate stretching, but if anyone else can
please go ahead and make the required corrections.

Personally I dislike the cubes and feel that we are progressively moving
away from the recognized official LO branding and colors for no good
reason, but that's an issue I just have to live with. Over the next few
days I will try and find the time to construct cube watermarks to
replace the triangles.
How about some pretty blue seagulls inside the cubes? :-D

Best Regards
Dave