On 04/27/2018 12:00 PM, Ilmari Lauhakangas wrote:

> LibreOffice development does not follow the agile methodology.
Unless you really want a 25,000 word essay on the subject, I'll skip my
essay on Waterfall and relations, including derivatives v Agile and
relations, including derivatives, and how LibO development follows an
agile development process.

> concerns would in any case target LibreOffice *deployments* and not TDF

Before being deployed, organizations require the software to meet
certain requirements. In this specific instance, both Section 508, and
ADA. If those checkboxes aren't ticked, LibO won't be considered.

Expecting an organization to fork LibO, simply to ensure compliance with
local law, is way beyond the pale.

jonathon