Given an mdFieldDef, is there a way to get an mdTypeDef for the type of
the field the mdFieldDef represents? IMetaDataImport defines a
GetFieldProps method, which seems to be able to do what I want, but
internally in the EE you only seem to have access to the
IMDInternalImport interface, which seems vaguely different.

IMDInternalImport defines the method GetSigOfFieldDef(), which returns a
PCOR_SIGNATURE, but I don't seem to be able to find a way to get a
metadata token from that either.

--
Arild

AnkhSVN: http://ankhsvn.tigris.org
Blog: http://ankhsvn.com/blog
IRC: irc://irc.freenode.net/ankhsvn

"The problem in the world today is communication. Too much
communication." -- Homer Simpson