Again, how do I require a parameterless ctor? This isn't legal is C#:

class Foo
{
  abstract Foo();
}

That is essentially what I want.  Unfortunatley, ctor's are not part of
the interface of a class so I cannot require that inherited classes
create ctors in a particular way.

Thanks,

Shawn Wildermuth
[EMAIL PROTECTED]