SolutionPartners (www.solpart.com) has one they're giving away, includes
source. It still uses client-side script, how much I'm not completely
sure.

-----Original Message-----
From: dotnet discussion [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of
Nischal Muthana
Sent: Thursday, May 09, 2002 5:18 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [DOTNET] WebForms Menu Bar

Thanks very much for the suggestion. I will surely look into the option
of
buyin one. But is there any place on the web I can get the code which I
can
stare at. I am not tryin to reinvent the wheel but for curiosity sake
just
wanted to see how it can be done.

Thanks
Nischal

>>The controls from Infragistics (was Compuware) include a good one one
as
>>well

Merak

> If you don't mind buying one, coalesys.com has a good asp.net
> menu bar that can do what you want. I use their menu bar, and
> it works great.
>
> If you want to build it yourself, it takes a lot of
> javascript/dhtml tricks to get it to work across all browsers.

You can read messages from the DOTNET archive, unsubscribe from DOTNET,
or
subscribe to other DevelopMentor lists at http://discuss.develop.com.