From: dotnet discussion [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Nischal Muthana
Sent: Thursday, May 09, 2002 2:38 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [DOTNET] WebForms Menu Bar

Hi All

I am tryin to build a Web Form with a MenuBar(On the Left Side of the
screen). The menubar I am tryin to build is similar to the menubar(on the
left side) of the www.msdn.microsoft.com.

Typically, it should get me the sub-menus selection etc.

Did anyone build this kind of MenuBar? Can someone help me in understanding
the ways to build it?

Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Nischal

You can read messages from the DOTNET archive, unsubscribe from DOTNET, or
subscribe to other DevelopMentor lists at http://discuss.develop.com.