        De: Nick Wienholt [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
        Enviado el: Jue 09/05/2002 06:54 p.m.
        Para: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        CC:
        Asunto: Re: [DOTNET] .NET and FTP?

        FTP is missing from the framework, which I guess makes sense
considering the
        functionality was missing in Win32 (given the problems of using
WinInet is
        server applications).  I saw a sample on DevDex where someone had
posted a
        FTP class that wrapped the socket .NET classes, but haven't tried
it.  The
        best alternative is IP*Works components, but then you have the pain
of
        licensing, etc.

        Nick