From: David B. Bitton [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, May 09, 2002 11:25 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [DOTNET] custom URL protocol handler

Thanks.  I checked out the link, but I'm not seeing how I would use this
create my own protocol.  For example, I'd like to be able to put in a
URL
"foo://bar" and have a class handle that accordingly.  Once I have
something
coded, how do I use it, and can I use it in IE on the local machine?

--

David B. Bitton
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Code Made Fresh Daily(tm)