On 01/26/2012 07:06 PM, Timo Sirainen wrote:
On 27.1.2012, at 2.00, Gedalya wrote:

# doveadm -o imapc_user=geda...@thisdomain.com -o imapc_password=***** backup
-u geda...@thisdomain.com -R imapc:
Segmentation fault
gdb backtrace would be helpful. You should be able to get that by running (as
root):

213    mailbox-log.c: No such file or directory.
    in mailbox-log.c
(gdb) bt full
#0  mailbox_log_iter_open_next (iter=0x80cbd90) at mailbox-log.c:213
No locals.
#1  0xb7fa7dd4 in mailbox_log_iter_init (log=0x0) at mailbox-log.c:239
        iter = 0x80cbd90
#2  0x0806ffd3 in dsync_worker_get_list_mailbox_log (list=0x80b6180,
worker=0x80c3138) at dsync-worker-local.c:316
Ah, right, dsync really wants index files. Of course it shouldn't crash, I'll
fix that, but you should be able to work around it:

rm -rf /tmp/imapc
doveadm -o imapc_user=USERNAME -o imapc_password=PASSWORD backup -R
imapc:/tmp/imapc

# doveadm -o imapc_user=j...@example.com -o imapc_password=***** backup -u j...@example.com -R imapc:/tmp/imapc dsync(j...@example.com): Error: Failed to sync mailbox Drafts: STATUS cannot access mailbox Drafts dsync(j...@example.com): Fatal: dsync backup: Looks like you're trying to run backup in wrong direction. Source is empty and destination is not.

To be clear, I am trying to pull all the mailboxes from the old server on to this dovecot server, which has no mailboxes populated yet. It looks like this command would be pushing the messages from here to the imapc_host rather than pulling?