On 01/26/2012 07:45 PM, Timo Sirainen wrote:
On 27.1.2012, at 2.33, Gedalya wrote:

# doveadm -o imapc_user=j...@example.com -o imapc_password=***** backup -u
j...@example.com -R imapc:/tmp/imapc
dsync(j...@example.com): Error: Failed to sync mailbox Drafts: STATUS cannot
access mailbox Drafts
Apparently your server doesn't like sending STATUS command to Drafts mailbox
and returns a failure. This isn't very nice from it.

This particular is broken - I'm pretty sure it doesn't do this for other accounts.
dsync(j...@example.com): Fatal: dsync backup: Looks like you're trying to run
backup in wrong direction. Source is empty and destination is not.
The -R parameter reversed the direction. It possibly fails because of the STATUS error.
Or maybe some other problem, I'd need to look into it. You could try giving "-m
INBOX" parameter to see if it works for one mailbox.
Must be that broken account.
This got me somewhere...

# doveadm -o imapc_user=je...@example.com -o imapc_password=***** import -u
je...@example.com imapc: "" all
doveadm(je...@example.com): Error: Copying box=INBOX uid=1 failed: Message GUID
not available in this server (guid)
Fixed: http://hg.dovecot.org/dovecot-2.1/rev/f3e000992f61

But doveadm import doesn't preserve UIDs.
OK - I got a different error from running doveadm backup on a non-broken account - see my other email :)