Hello, everyone!

I haven't had much to say recently, but I've come up with some ideas and
questions in the meantime, so I guess I might as well mention them all
at once.

- I would really like to see the highlighting feature (like that
available through the Google toolbar), which someone had suggested a
while ago, implemented; I use this feature all the time when I do Google
searches, and I think it would be great to have in DQSD; even if it were
just some kind of switch in all searches (so that DQSD wouldn't have to
be an IE toolbar); I'm not sure if it is even do-able, but if it is, I
would really love this feature!

- I think there should be a link to
https://sourceforge.net/projects/dqsd in the help file somewhere, or at
dqsd.net (unless there is already, and I just missed it).

- Should the <category> being set in the localaliases.txt file be used
in building the menu, so that all of my local aliases aren't in the
Shortcuts category?

- Does disabling searches through the help file actually make any
difference in the loading of DQSD on startup?

- I have set the background colour of my deskbar to blue, to match the
blue taskbar in XP, but it seems that this colour is being used in the
calendar and the help file as well; I've tried changing some other
settings in localsearch.css, but none of them seemed to work to change
the calendar and help file back to their default colours; can someone
please let me know what I should change in the CSS file to make the
calendar and help file go back to their default background colours?

- Also, I've included a search for webmonkey.com, in case anyone is
interested.

Sorry to include so much in one message - I have been saving up for a
while! BTW, thanks again to everyone who has contributed to DQSD, it
just keeps getting better and better :)

Sarah
<search function="webm">
  <name>Webmonkey</name>
  <category>Computers</category>
  <contributor>Sarah Sweeney</contributor>
  <link>http://hotwired.lycos.com/webmonkey/</link>
  <email>[EMAIL PROTECTED]</email>
  <description>
  Webmonkey search.
  </description>
  <form name="webmf"
        method="get"
        action="http://search.hotwired.com/webmonkey/default.asp?query=";>
    <input type="hidden" name="query" value="" />
  </form>
  <script><![CDATA[
    function webm(q)
    {
      if( nullArgs("webm", q) )
        return;

      document.webmf.query.value = q;

      submitForm(webmf);
    }
  ]]></script>
  <copyright>
    The following applies if this file is included and distributed with Dave's Quick Search Deskbar:
    Copyright (c) 2002 David Bau; Distributed under the terms of the GNU Public License, Version 2 (http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.txt)
  </copyright>
  <created_by>
    This search file was initially created on 09/11/02 at 14:50:50
    by Dave's Quick Search Deskbar Search Wizard version 0.7 (beta),
    Copyright (c) 2002 Glenn Carr; Distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License, Version 2
  </created_by>
</search>