Sorry, my mailbox bounced this summer, so I skipped this topic.

> I tried to raise a question whether highlighting
> search text would
> even apply to a large amount of "searches" withing DQSD.
> If you're searching for text withing a page like from google
> for example, it
> makes sense to highlight the text for easy recognition.   But
> DQSD isnt
> doing that kind of thing.  It is submitting parameters to
> specific websites
> for a specific outcome..  Some of the news searches could
> benefit from the
> text highlighting, but if I call the dictionary.com search
> (ie dic lexical),
> I will soon be looking at the results of the specific lookup.
>  It doesn't do
> me any good to see the search string highlighted on the
> output page, which
> is already specific to the "search" I executed.

Agreed, but this could be an option, global or per-search. Sarah described it quite
well at her feature request at
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=432069&aid=616368&group_id=42081

Will, our Windows Guru, said it would be hard, but not impossible.

MLL