Hi Brian,

brian wrote:
>     Thanks for the reply -- I hadn't seen the earlier message in the
> list.  uninstall/reboot/reinstall/reboot seems to have done the trick
> here, as well.  Thanks again.  :)
>
>   - brian
Try ditching the registry hacks now as well, that should definitely not
be necessary.

It seems the problem is that the old DQSD isn't properly unloaded, and
enters into some kind of conflict with the new one -- my guess is that
you were actually seeing DQSD 3.1.9.2 in your taskbar when you got the
security warning.

I'm on the road so I won't be replying regularly, but I thought I'd post
my hunch...

Cheers,
- Kim