From: "Kim Gräsman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, November 26, 2007 12:41 PM
Subject: Re: [DQSD-Users] Search DQSD?

Hello,

I'm sorry, I've lost track as well. We just moved, and I still don't
have any net connection from my development machine.

As I recall it, we came to the conclusion that it was hard/impossible
to build a 64-bit installer with NSIS. I started to look into other
installer options (WiX, most notably), but never got it working and
forgot the whole thing.

I don't know what happened to Brian's work -- would it help if we set
Brian up with commit rights, so he can send changes in himself?

I definitely think we should release something, a couple of people are
having trouble with keyboard shortcuts, but on the whole, the current
RC seems to be working well.

Once we have it out there, we can start killing off bugs if necessary.

FWIW,
- Kim