Shawn,

Sorry for the delay. I just wanted to confirm that this fix has solved this multiline taskbar problem for me. Fantastic!

Note, that the _current download has not ye incorporated these changes_ and still shows the problem.

Thanks a lot,

Tom.

Shawn K. Hall wrote:
Hi Tom,

Sorry for the delay. Reloading the theme_blue.css
which ships with the current version looks like:
  http://i30.tinypic.com/288nvio.jpg

I finally had a chance to install 4.0.0.5 tonight.

There are several problems with it - most notably that it doesn't have
the new images included, not the changes to search.htm, though they were
added to SVN. Please extract the attached file into the DQSD install
directory (flat structure, do NOT extract into a subdirectory).

You can either reboot or close DQSD and reopen it to get it to redraw.

Kim, can you please re-build the installer to include the new and
updated files in the DQSD directory?

-Shawn