Since we are on the subject of broken searches, the trusty multimap
search (mm) is not working anymore. I know it's been flagged as a uk
search but it now offers a lot of countries,l which is perhaps one of
the reasons the search has been broken. Have not made time to look at
this, just flagging it's broken for now.

Indeed trying the search wizard on the multimap site let to a DQSD
Search Wizard Exception
An enternal error was encountered:  CDQSDWizardDlg::GetForms

Cheers, Tom.